Frame Your World With God’s Word
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. –Hebrews 11:3
Take a moment to strengthen your faith by speaking out these Bible-based truths about the promises God has made available to you!
God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I purpose no longer to frame my world on my words spoken often in response to circumstance or the way I feel; I purpose to frame my world on the basis of Your Word.
Thank You that Your Word says…
- I have been healed by the stripes of Jesus (1 Peter 2:24).
- You are my Jehovah Rapha, the Lord who heals me (Exodus 15:26).
- You don’t make me sick or leave me alone in my infirmities; You heal me. You bless my bread and my water and take sickness from the midst of me (Exodus 23:25).
- You sent Your Word to heal me (Psalm 107:20).
Thank You that Your Word promises me all sufficiency.
- I am redeemed from the curse of the law and insufficiency is under the curse. Poverty is under the curse. Lack is the under the curse—and Jesus redeemed me from the curse (Galatians 3:13–14).
- I boldly confess that You have met all my need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
- You’ve provided me with all sufficiency in all things that I might abound to every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
- Because I have given, it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over (Luke 6:38).
- I thank You for meeting my need super abundantly more than I can ask or think so that I have ample to give back to Your kingdom and to do the work for the ministry (Ephesians 3:20).
Thank You for my family.
- You say a husband is to be the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the Church, willing to lay down his life for her and to love her with the same intensity. A woman is to be virtuous and a crown to her husband’s life. Together, a husband and wife are to be heirs of the grace of life. I thank You that is to be true for my family (Ephesians 5:25, 28; Proverbs 12:4; 1 Peter 3:7).
- My spouse and I walk together in the power of agreement realizing Your perfect will and plan for our lives (Matthew 18:19–20).
- I thank You that my children are taught of You, so great is their peace (Isaiah 54:13).
- I have raised my children in Your nurture and admonition, and they will serve You all the days of their lives. I have trained them in the way that they should go and they will not depart from that way (Ephesians 6:4; Proverbs 22:6).
- My house shall serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15).
Lord, I thank You that I am conformed to Your Word and not to the rudiments of this world. I thank You now for the blessing You promised that I might be a blessing to the world around me. I purpose to continue framing my life and my world on the basis of Your Word. In Jesus’ name, amen.